Baby Bonanza

Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Friday!

I love Fridays.  It's my very favorite day of the week.  I love planning the weekend activities, the thought of sleeping in (though with 2 kids, that very rarely happens!) and staying up late (is 10:30 considered late?)

I also absolutely love my job and helping businesses be successful at the Baby Bonanza Expo.  If you are thinking about exhibiting, but you just aren't sure, please give me a call and we can discuss ways for your business to have a productive and successful day at Baby Bonanza.  

We can discuss different ways to design your booth space as well as some creative ideas to draw attendees to your booth.  Also we will be offering a free Exhibitor Tips and Tricks seminar in February.  We will keep you posted on the date.

Please let me know your thoughts.  If you have exhibited at Baby Bonanza and have suggestions for potential exhibitors, I welcome your comments.  Or if you just love Fridays like me, I would love to know!

No comments: