Baby Bonanza

Thursday, January 29, 2009

New to Twitter!

I signed up for Twitter tonight and am trying to figure it out.  (Twitter name: BabyBonanza) It seems like a really cool concept.  I just wonder how long it will take me to get the hang of it...

Remember my last blog and how much I love Fridays?  Well, last Friday, the garage door didn't open up all the way, it stopped 3/4 of the way up.  Of course this was unbeknownst to me, that is until my van backed into it.  Just $280 later, the garage door works again and the van is fixed. Maybe I should have said I love "Most" Fridays.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Been there done that. Not into the door but I raised the door while the back of the vas was open adn scratched/dented the bewhoosus out of it. Beloved hasn't forgiven me completely yet.