Baby Bonanza

Monday, February 2, 2009

Grass and a Blue Sky In February?

Wait.  Did I see grass underneath all of that snow today?  I think I did.  I think I saw some grass poking out near a driveway where a misguided car tried to back down straight but failed crunching the snow until it melted away.  I also observed a beautiful blue sky which is a lovely thing to see in Ohio in February.

Now I know we will have other major storms this winter, storms that the television stations like to label as "Winter Storm 2009" or "Operation Freezing".  But still, that little bit of grass and the blue sky were a welcome site on this busy Monday.   Both lifted my spirits as I thought of Spring and how it really will be here before we know it.  And with Spring, comes the Baby Bonanza Expo!

Today was a wonderfully productive day as we continue to secure sponsors and exhibitors for the 3rd Annual Baby Bonanza Expo.  But don't worry, we still have booths left!  Contact us to reserve your space!

No comments: